Support Some Assembly Required
Support Some Assembly Required with your credit card (via PayPal, by clicking the DONATE button above), or email assembly (at) detritus.net for info on paying by check.
2017 Update: This page is up to date, thanks!
Shipping is included, to US residents. Please inquire about rates for international shipping.
Thank You Gifts...$10 Donation - 50/50 CD...
Compiled in 2010 by mnartists.org and Some Assembly Required - featuring 50 sound collage miniatures by artists from around the world
Click HERE for more information about 50/50
$15 Donation - Some Assembly Required T-Shirt
Green Shirt with White Ink.
Quantities Limited...Only 3SM, 3MED and 2XL remain.
Sorry, Large is - Out Of Stock -
$15 Donation - Receive BOTH Limited Edition Some Assembly Required Posters
(Thanks to Aesthetic Apparatus, who designed and printed these in Minneapolis)
4 color screenprint on archival off-white stock, 18" x 18"
$25 Donation - 3 Recombinations CD releases.
Choose 3 from the following CD releases...
- Limited Edition promo copy of Lecture on Nothing's sophomore release, titled "September 10" (Thanks Eddie Miller)
- Escape Mechanism - "(Emphasis Added)"
- Splatt's "World of Splatt"
- Escape Mechanism's Self-Titled Debut CD - Out Of Stock -
- The Coherent Encoherence - "Will A Computer Give You Kids?"
- Cast of Thousands with Escape Mechanism's Untitled Live CD
$50 Donation - The first full season of Some Assembly Required on (52) professionally duplicated and silk-screened CD-Rs.
$75 Donation - ALL Of The Above (The T-Shirt, BOTH posters, 3 CDs and the first 52 episodes of SAR on CD-R)
Click the DONATE button above to support
Some Assembly Required with your Credit Card