Support Some Assembly Required
Support Some Assembly Required with your credit card (via PayPal, by clicking the DONATE button above).
2022 Update: This page is up to date, thanks!
Shipping is included, to US residents. Please inquire about rates for international shipping.
Thank You Gifts...$10 Donation - 50/50 CD...
Compiled in 2010 by mnartists.org and Some Assembly Required - featuring 50 sound collage miniatures by artists from around the world
Click HERE for more information about 50/50
$15 Donation - Some Assembly Required T-Shirt
Green Shirt with White Ink.
Quantities Limited...Only 3SM, 2MED and 2XL remain.
Sorry, Large is - Out Of Stock -
$15 Donation - Receive BOTH Limited Edition Some Assembly Required Posters
(Thanks to Aesthetic Apparatus, who designed and printed these in Minneapolis)
4 color screenprint on archival off-white stock, 18" x 18"
$25 Donation - 3 Recombinations CD releases.
Choose 3 from the following CD releases...
- Limited Edition promo copy of Lecture on Nothing's sophomore release, titled "September 10" (Thanks Eddie Miller)
- Escape Mechanism - "(Emphasis Added)"
- Splatt's "World of Splatt"
- Escape Mechanism's Self-Titled Debut CD - Out Of Stock -
- The Coherent Encoherence - "Will A Computer Give You Kids?"
- Cast of Thousands with Escape Mechanism's Untitled Live CD
$50 Donation - The first full season of Some Assembly Required on (52) professionally duplicated and silk-screened CD-Rs.
$75 Donation - ALL Of The Above (The T-Shirt, BOTH posters, 3 CDs and the first 52 episodes of SAR on CD-R)
Click the DONATE button above to support
Some Assembly Required with your Credit Card